Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Free Spirit Fabrics Coming Soon!

If you've taken a look at my shop over on Etsy, you might have noticed that it seems a little heavy on the Michael Miller designs.  Although I will admit that I have a special place in my heart for almost all of their designs, I promise that I never intended to be a one-designer type of shop.  I have applied for and opened several accounts with different designers/manufacturers/distributors, it just worked out that Michael Miller's fabrics came up first.

Again, I'm partial to them...and I'm a one-woman-shop right now, so I have to start slowly and add as I go along, or good sales pop up for me to stock up on. 

So with that in mind, allow me to give you a sneak peek at our next line of designers to be released over at Little Bitty Fabrics...

Yep, next to Michael Miller, and good ol' Amy Butler, Free Spirit is a favorite of mine!  If the name Free Spirit doesn't ring any bells for you, maybe I should list out a few of the designers they carry: Heather Bailey, Joel Dewberry, Anna Maria Horner, Ty Pennington, Annette Tatum and Valori Wells just to name who I can think of off the top of my head.

Lucky for me, several of the shops that carry my line of products like them too, so I was quick to make them my second stop on the fabric shopping trip.  Here's a few prints that you should see within the next two weeks available in my shop:
Valori Wells

Joel Dewberry

Heather Bailey

Stay tuned for their arrival in the shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment